We make social media advertising suck less
At Adaptly we strive for innovation through technology. Our engineering team is faced with building an elegant innovative platform to facilitate ad buying and analytics across all the social networks. Adaptly is solving large complex problems that requires the ability to develop fast while developing smart.
Our engineering team is small, diverse, passionate and driven. From hipsters to prepsters, we work together as a team to achieve our goals. Daily conversations range from arguing about the best way to write a test, to comparing the difference between postgres, cassandra and hbase.
Our stack at the moment is aws, ruby on rails, django, postgres, backbone, hadoop, and mongo. Every new challenge has a different solution, we believe in solving the problem in the best way possible, as such we are always exploring new technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- From day one, immediately take ownership of new projects to make significant contributions to our technology
- Work with developers, product managers and designers to ideate, construct and implement user stories with intuitive and elegant user experiences
- Implement processes and algorithms to scale databases that handle the collection and storage of massive amounts of real-time social data
- Devise and build out systems that are decoupled, elegant and fault tolerant
- You’re a hacker - you find a way to just get things done
- You’re proficient in Ruby or Python
- You have an interest in Clojure and Scala
- You’re excited by new technologies and languages but still are still pragmatic
- You thrive in taking ownership and figuring out what needs to be done
- You’re self-aware, self-driven and continue to learn and grow everyday
What You Get
- Competitive pay (with equity)
- Health, vision and dental Insurance + FLEX accounts and 401(k)
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Brand new Mac hardware, however you’d like it (or a PC version if you’re into that)
- Fruit, tea, coffee and snacks in our office kitchen
- Work in a beautiful loft space in the heart of the Flatiron district
- An opportunity to collaborate with motivated, driven, fun and brilliant colleagues
- The chance to shape the future of how brands will engage with consumers through social media